My Rainbow

The Rainbow after
The storm is you, giving me
The hope to move on.

so_joyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Magnificent. One of the best haikus I've ever read. Please read,rate,and comment on my poems! Thanks!

hippiechick99 said...
I have to say that usually I don't like limereks...but I really love yours. They make me think about poetry more than I usually would.

teamo14 said...
I love it!

TaphephobiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey so I was looking through comments by people on my work and I noticed you commented on mine and I noticed on your profile you're from Wisconsin (like me) Jus' saying. Anyway I usually don't like haikus but I did like this one. Nice job!

crazycoolcritter replied...
Jan. 1, 2012 at 4:26 pm :
Awesome!!! ANd thanks!! :) Are you a Packers fan??

TaphephobiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:01 pm :
........I won't say they s.uck like most Bears fans would say, but my family is split in half when it comes to football.

Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:06 pm :
.......I won't say they s.uck like most Bears fans would.

Jan. 1, 2012 at 8:06 pm :
Hey my reply isn't coming through but basically....no.

crazycoolcritter replied...
Jan. 1, 2012 at 9:08 pm :
lol my dad is a Bears fan, and my mom and me are Packer Backers....so yeah u can say it can pretty bloody at my house!! lol

Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:07 pm :
Me and my dad against my mom and bro. But I do give the Packers some credit; they do deserve that much.

I.Just.Wanna.Be.Me.Lovee said...
I ♥ It! :D

crazycoolcritter replied...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 8:19 am :
And I love the positive feedback!! I'm glad you liked my haiku. :)

PookieBooski said...
This is sweet :)

crazycoolcritter replied...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 9:03 pm :
You're sweet, Pookie and Naman!! :) Thanks so much for commenting! It really means a lot to me. Merry Christmas! :D

Naman said...

Short and sweet!!

Though I would have loved it even more had it been a little longer!

CarrieAnn13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Excellent work!  It really rings true and you used the proper amount of syllables.  I really have no criticism, so great work and keep writing!

crazycoolcritter replied...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 6:25 pm :
thanks carrieann! :) i like ur work too. Please check out and rate/comment on my other work..i even have some photography....merry christmas!! :)

Zxarra said...
Nice! Is this something that actually happened to you or did you just write it based on other people's experiences? Its short but sweet.

IceFox416This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 4:22 pm :

Love it! If this is a haiku, I think the 2nd line has one too many beats, but that's a minor thing. Otherwise, it's great! :)