Different This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

i throw torn papers
and write again, hoping this
one will be different

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 5 at 3:31 am:
Beautifully put :D I can SO relate...

phlogistonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 2:14 pm:
Wow this is how I feel every time I try to write something. It just never seems good enough and then I just feel like I need to try again. Well you definitely got the feeling this time. Great job!

KatsKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 3:18 pm:
You totally captured my feelings. Thanks for proving that poems don't need to be elaborate to be really good.

ebj.2014This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:55 pm :
Thank you!! :) That totally made my day.

Earth2KelskelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:32 am:
Great job. I really liked this.

Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:54 pm :
Thank you so much! :)