Different This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

i throw torn papers
and write again, hoping this
one will be different

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:31 am
Beautifully put :D I can SO relate...

phlogistonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow this is how I feel every time I try to write something. It just never seems good enough and then I just feel like I need to try again. Well you definitely got the feeling this time. Great job!

KatsK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You totally captured my feelings. Thanks for proving that poems don't need to be elaborate to be really good.

ebj.2014 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you!! :) That totally made my day.

Earth2Kelskels said...
Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:32 am
Great job. I really liked this.

Thank you so much! :)