Smudged Footprints

Victim of man’s rape,
nature is sobbing again;
fresh dew on the ground.

Lexie96 said...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 10:00 am:

I love this... normally I'm not one for haikus, but this is really good! You just might have turned me into a believer :)

Check out my stuff if you have the chance?

TheOnlySpecialK said...
Sept. 3, 2011 at 9:49 am:
Very powerful and full of emotion.

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Harsh, painful, and full of emotion. Haikus are supposed to do that, convey emotion, you know. 

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree. Very short and powerful (and sad).

Lola_BlackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, I'm in love with this! Short and powerful; the best way a poem can be! ♦Five Stars♦

dia.dreamer replied...
Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:09 pm :
thanks, Lola_Black. :D I've read your work...you're awesome at writing!

Lola_BlackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 20, 2011 at 8:18 pm :
Really? Thanks!

Harebelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I would never have thought to describe a plant like that! This is amazing, especially since it's so short...keep writing!

dia.dreamer replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:13 am :
thanks.. :) I checked out your poems.....they're really nice..!! you too keep writing. :D

dia.dreamer replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:14 am :
I mean your poem and your story...you just recently joined, right?

Harebelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:56 am :
Yeah I did...but thanks for your comment, it's really encouraging!

dia.dreamer replied...
Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:02 am :
:D thanks for your comments too! can't wait to read more of your work...!