Greyness

Grey people with grey
souls they forget to see the
rainbow, that is life

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yep - so true! I like this haiku alot!

JoPepper said...
I really really like the meaning behind this.  I really like your writing, it's thought provoking!!!!! Keep writing!!!!!! :D

ohheyyyelli said...
I love the deep meaning in the short poem. You're poems have great messages. You are a talented writer!

Shayna121 said...
One word: Deep.

Zildjian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
hmm. So true. 

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 6:34 am
I started reading this and then I got to the end and... wow. Amazing. I really love the contrast of colors that kind of just exploded in my mind. :)

musicispassion said...
i like this poem it was beautiful great job hope u get more posted on here

BrightBurningCampeador This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this poem, but I think it might be better if it weren't a haiku. I think it would make more sense if you rearranged it a little.

lilmartz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I couldn't find your article "Barbarism" but I really like this haiku! I gave it 5/5 stars

Danealle said...
Short but to the point! Very powerful! 

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this and completely agree with it! I wish people would see life for what it is. I wish they would push aside the grey fog that is clouding their vision so that they could see the rainbows. good job!

ohmakemeover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like the message of this haiku.  It almost comes off as cynicism but I can hear what you are trying to say!

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 10:59 am
this is really true i agree! and yeah i'm not a big fan of haikus either but this is  really good!

TwasBrilling said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 9:24 am
So true! ...I'm usually not a fan of haikus, but this one is nice, because it actually has a message!

billgamesh11 replied...
Ikr! I'm not really a fan of poetry either, but this one was ok! Nice job! Keep writing because you, my friend, have a power to knock the socks off non-poetry lovers!!!:):):);)