A Life stand.

You, Me, I, Us, We
Only have one chance at life
So lets make it count

Hazel-daisy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I really like this. I have a friend who went through a bad phase in life and this reminded me of how i felt when she was going through it. 5/5 :)

.Izzy. said...
Short, but left a big impact on me. I hope you're friend is doing okay(:

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:58 am
Short, sweet and impactful. I love it!

ohheyyyelli said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:26 am
I think the meaning behind the poem is really what makes it so good. I hope your friend is doing much better now[:

ArtsDefinition said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 7:01 am
Thank you and WHOOPS! I didnt even notice and he's doing better now =)

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 4:23 am
lets should have been let's
I really like this and I really, really hope you're friend is okay now. Good job, ArtsDefinition!

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 12:20 am
i really like it. instead of I you could say they since (you already said me). Well, it really doesn't matter actually. I like it A LOT as it is!

ArtsDefinition replied...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 12:25 am
I thought about they but it would've defeated the purpose of the poem... I used Us and We , and Me, and You and I because They would mean the people that were giving my friend a hard time...If you get what i mean Lol but thank you.

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Ah completely understand. I thought of the "they" idea, but as you can tell by my comment I began to think that the poem was fine the way is!

Eilleen said...
I like the message in this poem... well written

ArtsDefinition replied...
Thank You very much