Doubt This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

A caterpillar
Once thought that it would never
Be a butterfly

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I LOVE it the way you use "caterpillar", using big words in Haiku is difficult, at least to me, but you composed this one PERFECTLY! The inpiration was amazingly carried through. Awesome. After this I want to read all your stuff!! 

AugustSummerFling This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very very inspiring! Great job!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is very nice~ we all forget that we all start from somewhere. Great title too!

dia.dreamer said...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 1:12 am
wow...this is really nice....the theme and story is the same as the poem I wrote "Nature's Vein"..it relates perfectly with this haiku...check it out..

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

Sure! Will do.

and thank you!

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 8:27 am
The title you gave this haiku made your poem so much deeper than it would have been if you had called it just "Catepillar" or "Butterfly". It made me read more into it, not just take the face value. Great job! :D Keep writing!

gigi01 said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:07 am
Inspiring... Nice job! Haiku is a great yet challenging type of poem to write, but you've done a great job! Will you look at my poems. "Fireflies and Stars" and "Lord, You are my Comfort?"

Jul. 22, 2011 at 11:14 am
Sure and thanks so much!

.Izzy. said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:25 am
My favorite of your haikus so far. I wouldn't be surprised if this got in the magazine. Five stars!

Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:41 am
Thank you so much!

Just_an_Beaver said...
That's a valuable life lesson!

Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:42 am
Thanks - Just!

thetruthawaits94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is cute, cute, cute. I like it!

Raytheraym said...
Very simple, but beautiful. :)

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 5:19 am
This really much says many things in few words. I love it. And, yes, sometimes we thought that we couldn't make it! But we could :) if we just believe!

Blondie said...
... Heck, a lot of adults feel this way!

NinjaGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The topics you pick for your haikus are so adorable!

Thank you!

musicispassion said...
this is fantastic i write short pieces not this short could u look at some of them

Thanks - and sure, I'll take a look at your work!