Dew Drop

It mirrors the sky
and tells its glorious tale
A single dew drop.

Lilacs_Smell_Wonnerful This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really nice! If you wrote this in fourth grade, sometimes a nice thing to do is to go back to the feelings and emotions you had, and re-write the same idea over. I'd love to see what you could do with this idea now. :) -Lilac

Lilacs_Smell_Wonnerful This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
It would also make a really cool free-verse. Just sayin. ;)

AlaskaFrost This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks for reading and for your input! I'll keep that in mind :)

daniskate416 said...
This is pretty darn awesome for a 4th grader....

XD thanks!!

snaomi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really cute.  I like the idea that a dewdrop could have a glorious tale to tell.  I wonder about the title though - it seems a little redundant.  If the title doesn't give away the secret, then the first two lines are sort of like a little riddle, building you up for discovering what "it" is.  Just a thought :)

Ooo that's a really good idea! Thanks!! :)