Railroad Tracks This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Crying as trains pass
Knowing it'll go by soon
Then alone again

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:25 pm:
great job! I love this so much!

AriShineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this poem so much! Great work!

phlogistonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:01 pm :
Thank you so much!

snoopy276 said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 11:36 am:
I like it a lot. It's cool how you can say so much with so few words. I think you could pick a few even better, more descriptive, words though

Feb. 20, 2012 at 5:26 pm :
Thank you! I'll be sure to keep more descriptive words in mind for next time.

shizuka said...
love ur haiku! i wish i can write something as nice as urs

Feb. 20, 2012 at 5:23 pm :
Thank you so much!