The Awkward This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was a mangy
And gangly and dangly thing
Couldn't even stand

TimexxFlies said...
I live right near Pasedena! 

MaybeImCrazyButIThinkILoveYouThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:35 am
Superb! I sense sort of a... Fearlessness in your writing, if that makes sense :)

KnitsandPurls said...
I am feeling the emotion come through in this piece, but am kind of confused. Are you talking about a person? The piece is strong, though!

AshlieSmileFace said...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 10:59 am
Its kind of, too small. and doesnt make that good of sense..

ellie315This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 5, 2012 at 11:28 am
Well a haiku is by definition a three line poem with 5 syllables in the first and last line and 7 syllables in the middle.