A Glimpse in the Dark Ages This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

A shrill pitched voice
Chalice barren of its wine
Blood creeps the aisle

vlad-hyde said...
Jun. 13, 2012 at 7:00 pm:
wow your a happy person and you came up with this dark poem

KatsKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Wow, this makes my poetry look like an eight-year-old's! It's  very good.       Now if only I could improve my own . . .

*You can read my work if you want (but it's optional, unlike those people who comment just to say that), but you don't have to. I'm just saying that because you seem like a cool person. I don't really share my work to many people, so you're one of the elite . . . kind of kidding :)

*You can read my work if you want (but it's optional, unlike those people who comment just to say that), but you don't have to. I'm just saying that because you seem like a cool person. I don't really share my work to many people, so you're one of the elite . . . kind of kidding :)

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 7:28 am:
Well your haiku is dark and intense---but that's a good thing! It gave me chills:)