Can I Forget? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

the page is turned, but
i cannot leave without you,
forever dog-eared.

CynthiaFeathersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:02 pm:
This poem, forever dog-eared. I love it!

AllieL said...
Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:40 am:
I love the metaphor in this and the way it ends! Great haiku! :)

SplashOfImaginatiion said...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 9:16 pm:
I love the simplicity of this poem. It means more than way. :)

SplashOfImaginatiion replied...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 9:18 pm :
I actually meant "that", not "than", if you didn't know. :P Sorry.

Rebel Ron said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:13 pm:
I love this poem, as I too studied Haiku in college, this has more meaning, as life in the past and present is filled with the past. She is my granddaughter, so naturally she's the best!!!! G-Pa Ron

LizzyW said...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 10:00 am:
im sorry i was reading where the person who took the picture was from which was MarbleHead hahahahha

LizzyW said...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 9:58 am:
 l love haikus because of the way they catch you off gaurd with such little words... I liked the symbolism in this... relating a person to a page of a book.... please check out "I do like Lady Gaga- a response to I don't like Lady Gaga" and also... nice job girls marblehead swim team for being the state champions this year...