They Lie. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

They say we lost Mom,
But no matter where I look,
I cannot find her.

OnedelaCrossThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
A powerful haiku can only be made by a powerful woman. Amazing!!!!!!

MikaylaMcA said...
This was so powerful! I love it!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:36 am
This was beautiful and saddening. So sorry for the loss. The poem however: totally amazing!

FauxedTea said...
It's simple, very much like a child's train of thought. I LOVE it!

The_Quiet_Girl said...
I love the tragic beauty of this poem. You did a wonderful job.

AndAllThatJazz said...
wow. that is sad and powerful and... I don't even know. It just hits you with the tragity of losing someone.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Makes me wonder~ I am speechless. Great job!

inkers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You accomplished so much in only 17 syllables. Amazing job! <3

thetruthishere94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this haiku and completely understand why they chose it to be published! Congrats! It is a very clever poem and it is amazing how you can write such a piece of work in such few words. 

OriginalCarbonation said...
congrats on getting into the magazine!!! :D how cool! i think this is really powerful, which is why they chose it, but i really love your other work (even more than this one; im a sucker for length) so i hope that those get in too :)

sonnysulouff This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks, that's really nice of you!

nickykens This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 12, 2010 at 12:50 am
I'm not a haiku person, but I love it!

Thanks so much! :)