True love is when...

I make it clear that
Our door is closed forever
But you keep knocking.

Supernova7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11, 2012 at 8:17 am:
It was short but there are alot of ways you can interpret it. I liked it:) Please comment and rate my work:)

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 13, 2010 at 10:01 am:
thankyou so much and dont worry about it i will!!

steph95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 7:56 am:
it really good.. simple and nice.. can u plz check nd comment my work!! thx

kiwi12 said...
At first, I thought this was really stupid, because I've always found it annoying when people are persistant even though you closed the door. Then, I sort of laughed because there are many sides to this poem. I like it.

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 14, 2010 at 6:11 pm :
ummm thankyou-i think:)

kiwi12 replied...
Aug. 14, 2010 at 8:44 pm :
your welcome, for sure. check out some of my stuff too, if you can.

Aug. 14, 2010 at 8:45 pm :
kk:))))))))

lorena.loves.stars said...
Great saying :)

Aug. 11, 2010 at 9:56 pm :
thanks!!!!:)

MelanieLouise This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
very good :) i like your writing. could you rate and comment on some of mine? i would love to hear your opinion :)

Aug. 10, 2010 at 6:15 pm :
thankyou and of course:)

Shahed said...

Nice nice!!

Good job! :)))

Aug. 5, 2010 at 11:07 pm :
thanks!!!:)

writingchickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 6:00 pm:
That was like super super super good! i love it! very creative! probably the best hauki i've ever read! great job :) if you could rate on comment on my work when you get the chance i'd appreiate it :)

Jul. 30, 2010 at 6:04 pm :
Wow thankyou so much!! i will for sure:)