To Anonymous

I write this poem to,
Those who hide in the shadows,
And cover their eyes.

Not to brave souls who,
Choose to stand up and fight but,
To anonymous.

Lovebug07 said...
Jul. 23, 2010 at 12:06 am:
This is really good itsit's short and still gets your point across clearly :) good job

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 23, 2010 at 12:13 pm :
Thankyou soo much!!!!

Lanier42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:57 am:
this is a neat hiaku! the titles great! if you could please comment and rate my work that would be great!! especially my musings on the justin bieber fad!!!! thanx and ur really good!!!!

Jul. 21, 2010 at 5:11 pm :
Haha thanks!!! i will!!!

Hornswaggler said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 1:51 am:
I like it! =3 Nice and short and simple...but managing to be powerful at the same time. Very nice work.

Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:30 am :
Thankyou!!!!!

musicgirl95 said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 11:47 am:
I love this. Its deep. Read my poems. Comment Please.

Jul. 20, 2010 at 7:21 pm :
THanx i will!!!

writer62 said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 9:41 am:
This is well-written! i wish i could write like this? What do you think of my work? Can you check it out! Thanks

Jul. 20, 2010 at 11:28 am :
Thanks soo much!!! im sure ur really good!!! ill chec it ouT!!!

CrystalSugarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 7:51 pm:
This is pretty good! I loved how it was short and meaningful! It made you feel something when you read it, I don't know what, but you just felt something! Great job, this is good!

Jul. 20, 2010 at 11:28 am :
Thanks soo much!!!!

sam013 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 7:38 pm:
good job! i like its originality- you don't often find a poem that congratulates the ones who hide and not those who are loud and brave. its refreshing :)

Jul. 20, 2010 at 11:28 am :
Thankyou!!!!!!

GabrielleFantasy said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 6:17 pm:
This is great!!=D Keep up the good work :)

Jul. 20, 2010 at 11:29 am :
Thanks soo much!!!!!!

.AKA.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 6:14 pm:
I like the meaning. Great Job!

Jul. 20, 2010 at 11:29 am :
Thankyou!!!!!!!

IluvmybffThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 9:43 am:

That's really good. I love it!

Jul. 19, 2010 at 4:50 pm :
Thanks sooo much!!!!!