To Anonymous

I write this poem to,
Those who hide in the shadows,
And cover their eyes.

Not to brave souls who,
Choose to stand up and fight but,
To anonymous.

NILAKSHI008 said...
today at 4:01 pm:
perfect....

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 26 at 1:31 am:
Great job, very meaningful! 

Idiocy said...
Jan. 22 at 1:06 pm:
I really loved this haiku - it's absolutely beautiful. If you could find time to check out my Haiku I'd really appreciate it. I'm new to this site so I don't get many views. I hope one day I can make something as great as this. I love things about anonymity. I often feel anonymous even around people I know so I really liked this haiku.

Chelsea_W said...
Jan. 17 at 12:08 am:
Beautiful! Just goes to show how little words are needed to create something so meaningful.

FauxedTeaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is most likely one of my, if not my  favorite haiku on teenink! Love it!

OldYoungOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The fewest words can have the most pwoerful meanings.

OldYoungOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:00 pm :
Please rate and commetn on my work as well i wold really apprecitate the feedback

theatregirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:59 am:
good, nice simple, but, powerful  

dustypoet said...
Even we who stand up and fight can understand what those in the dark feel, we've all been there before, right?

Dreamgirl95 said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:15 pm:
Short but powerful I love it. Great Work!

SexyCobraKiller said...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:51 am:
Best thing I have ever read. I really love how you point out the efforts of the people that never get talked about. This seriously an amazing piece of work. I think, if you wanted to, considering your talent, you could make this a novelization really easily. 

ForgottenWriter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I loved this :)

Power_of_Writing said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 6:24 pm:
I loved it!!! In my mind, I believe this is one of the best pieces of poetry I've ever read. Keep up the good work

Doves_and_Ravens replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:46 am :
I completely agree!!!! Isn't this poem awesome?!

marisad said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 2:38 pm:
I like your poem, it is really creative!

LeviNathanial said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 11:28 am:
Amazing, you summed up so much in such a small haiku.

Barbara B. said...
Thank you for writing this poem. Every time I read it, I feel like I'm reading it for the first time. This is truly a beautiful piece.

Eilleen said...
This poem is easy to relate with and very strong. I really like how it's so short but says everything.

girlthing said...
Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:55 am:
i really love poems like this. short but meaningful and heartfelt. :)

EchosOnTheWallsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I can't even explain the feeling I got reading this. You've made so little mean so much. This is beautiful