A Kiss This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

So soft, so luscious
Across my cheek it brushes
And my breath rushes

phlogiston This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This was absolutely beautiful. So much imagery with so little words. Great work!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Compelling imagery~ describes a real kiss

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Sept. 11, 2011 at 5:52 am
I want a virtual kiss and a real kiss! mwah!

hardwaterxx said...
May 24, 2011 at 9:20 am
This is really good, sounds like my first kiss. (:

Aemma said...
This is really sweet :) I like it 

shafer15 said...
this is really good...it reminds me of my first kiss. thats the good thing about haiku... your trying to describe something in just a few short lines...keep writing your awesome

Leona95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you! I am sure you have read this before, but I am a fan of your poetry also.

TUBBZ-6This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

you should have a little more detail it sounds like your first kiss

TUBBZ-6

Shahed replied...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:24 am
I agree with TUBBZ-6 Add few more lines, it will make it more intresting, I like the way it rhymes by the way!