There is Nothing Wrong With Me

I guess one would say
I’m just a little bit off.
Hello Mr. Mop.

JazzyJ said...
LOL 4 reallzy!!  

IamtheshyStargirl said...

Oooooooooohhhhh! <Squirming with delight.> Freakin' awesome, I adore the last line. 

Nice to become acquainted with you, mop and mop-meeter. 

. replied...
"and so boos beheld the shining start girl, and boos proceeded to gaze in amazement, because the shining jewel proceeded to come out of nowhere." Hello and thank you my dear.

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Hello Boo, how have you been?

Aderes18 said...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:06 am
Funny, crazy and random, just like you, captain. :)

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Hello amd thank u my dear.i love your name

Aderes47 replied...
Which name? My username or my real name, the name on my profile?

. replied...
Aderes...........

Aderes47 replied...
Yeah, I decided to use a real name for my username. It's a Hebrew name and it means the Guardian. It fulfills a fantasy alter-ego of mine. :)

Aderes47 replied...
Thanks, boos, for the compliment! :)

. replied...
Right, and thanx for abandoning the city gate so I might slaughtered by some overcooked mashed potatoes.

LilEd said...
Thats how I feel about when people are judgmental

its nice to see two swimming in the same gene pool. merci captain.

loversinjapan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I liked it but I didn't understand the whole "mr mop" part...Otherwise very very well done.

yeah i know. i dont understand it at all, i dont like it at all either. merci captian. i really input your appreciate. please continue to read me on the monkey.

DreamWriter15 said...

You know your personality reminds me a lot of someone else I know whom I've never seen....not that that's a bad thing.....

..just sayin...btw, I like it ;)

????????????????????

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 2, 2010 at 6:24 am
Haha, I had all that to say that didn't concern your poem s oI threw that in there.

no, the first part. ????????. i what the who now?

DreamWriter15 replied...
Oh, you remind me of someone I talk to a lot, but I've never seen before.