My Sun

I am confident
That your smile will break through this
Ubiquitous fog.

I'm optimistic
This apocalyptic storm
Is just a drizzle.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 16, 2010 at 8:27 am:
i forgot to tell you why i like this one, "this apocalyptic storm is just a drizzle"-genius. you should write for those suicide thinkers out there.....

May 16, 2010 at 8:25 am:

you know, youre really creative...i like this piece. 5 stars captain.

P.S.-you shouldnt define words with words that we also dont know the meaning of. were third graders captain.

~EmilyC~ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 13, 2010 at 3:39 pm:
Amazing! (Except, what does ubiquitous mean?)

....! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 13, 2010 at 6:09 pm :
lol thanks :)  u·biq·ui·tous -adjective - existing or being everywhere, esp. at the same time; omnipresent

~EmilyC~ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 13, 2010 at 9:11 pm :
Oh I think you told me that in math or Signet or something...anyway, really great!