Blind Love This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I see your sweet lies
I taste your hurtful neglect
Hooked on pseudo love

xBaByGiRrL22x said...
Absoutely perfect. It's very short and yet, you nailed it completely. I love this.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 11:47 am
Perfect~ love is blind. It's true.

LiveForTheMoments said...

Love it<3

mzshaishai98 said...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:31 am
this a really sweet poem i luv it

rdeep17 said...
i love this poem its so true. (:

butchkarlb said...
Ahhh! I fell in absolutely love with this poem! It's so so so so so! true (:

Tiffanie_marieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Just kidding(: I found out it is in this months issue!

Jan. 18, 2011 at 10:24 am
Okay so I have two accounts and this is one of my poems, it says it got published in the magazine but I never got a free copy! Does anybody know which month it was published in???

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great haiku! Very powerful so be so few in words. Keep up the good work, and check out some of my stuff?

Marie said...
Love it, keep up the good work

CJohnson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
WOw. All of the words in your poem have depth to them that makes it very complex....Love it!!

Jazzzy517 said...
amazing poem. its really hard putting that much meaning into so little words. keep it up. n c if you can look at some of my work...

Tiffanie_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you very much for the comment!! I will definitely check your work out! Just keep commenting mine(: haha

Tiffanie_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
aww your sweet(: Thank you very much for the comment, I love them(:

crazy love said...
your awesome and you have lots of talent you must be noticed ,louisiana

Nov. 18, 2010 at 10:24 am
i hope to be!