it's you turn ; try.

Haiku are easy.
Five, seven then five again.
Now it's you turn. Try.

Swanson said...
This haiku was the definition of a haiku and it was plain and simple... that was why i liked it

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 16, 2010 at 8:46 am
its funny how somebody magically erases all my comments........this is really nice.i like it. 5 stars captain. do your dance.

insaneprincess replied...
May 16, 2010 at 10:04 am
i didn't erase them ? :P and thanks you very much - i am doing my dance :D 

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
no, its just i read all your stuff before-i couldve sworn i commmented on them-guess not.

AAHHHHH. I just caught that. YOURE DOING YOUR DANCE. now heres the challenge....do your other dance....

~*)Wish(*~ said...
May 9, 2010 at 11:09 am
i like this. straight and too the point. :) good haiku.

insaneprincess replied...
May 9, 2010 at 11:33 am
Thank you soo much! Thats what I tried to do ! :)