Him with Me

His power draws me
in a way i cannot say
for now we still talk.

now im trying to fill in space. space space space space space space

Pillow said...
LOL I has little poems that I can't post for that reason either. It's a sweet poem though. Yours I mean. Sweet like a feather rose.

Emokittiycut This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yah, that really made me mad. they let you put haikus on here but they have to be 100 characters? i mean come on! its a 5,7,5 poem. how many words do they expect it to have? even if you used one word for every syllible its still only 17 words.

Pillow replied...
I know. I don't really understand haikus sometimes but It stinks that it won't work to post them easially. Some of my stories are so long it's horrible when I try to post any of it. 1000 words just isn't long enough.

AuraAbyss said...
Short, Sweet and To the point... I <3 it. Great work

awww thank yah. the stupid word counter thingy kept tellin me that i didnt have 100 characters, so i just wrote space.lol. alot.

bamboom212 replied...
lol really good. luv it. ha so u know, u can just write like little symbols 2 fill the space. like ................. or something. gr8 job