Second Chances This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If second chances
Could be purchased at a store
I'd be first in line.

I'd buy a ticket
Back to when it would have mattered
And tell you the truth.

The_Quiet_Girl said...
This is definitely something many people can relate to...Excellent work.

IAmWhoIWantToBe said...
Apr. 21, 2012 at 4:34 am
I could relate to this and I like how you played with the words. Keep going!!!

Ahmad-Mobeen said...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 8:54 am
WOW!!! =)(=

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I liked it---this what we would all do if we could re-do something that we did in the past.

FrenchHippie said...
Regrets are just a part of life and I love how you were able to capture that in such an interesting way.

live-laugh-love said...
I can really relate to this. I really felt where you were coming from...I really liked it! :)

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2011 at 12:48 am
I could totally relate to this poem and you told so much in such little! Simply powerful and amazing!!and if you get the chance could you check out some of my poetry such as A Mirror Image and The sinner confession (and comment and rate them????) it would be greatly appreciated! THANKS! And keep writing because your amazing at it! :)

Paige101 replied...
This is one of my absolute favorite pieces on Teen Ink. :) It says alot in just a few words and it gets right to the point. Keep up the excellent work!

thatjosephguy said...
That was a great poem, I hope to see you writing more in the future.

acevietcong424 said...
This was a powerful poem dude. keeping writing .

DiamondsIntheGrass This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 11:49 am
love how you leave sort of a hanger in the end. awesome.

CyndiDarling. said...
Very Unique. It Really Makes Sense(:. Its Wonderful.

bamboom212 said...
wow. this is amazingg. u said so much in so few wordz. i luv it plz keep writingg

Caley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Simple & really beautiful!

Ridersblock said...
Feb. 23, 2010 at 11:41 am
This is pretty touching... I can relate pretty well to it. Good job!