Love. This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Love's a straightjacket.
It binds you to the people.
Who matter the most.

In your time of need.
They will always be with you.
By your side, always.

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's somewhat funny. Because I keep thinking of some girls and guys too who are overly jealous and constanly having to know where the beloveds are 24/7. Talk aobut massive headache. At the same time, I find this poem to be cynicla, like a warning, yellow caution tape all over. And also, the poem is haunting like hey this can happen to you if you're not careful; it happened to me—adding a personal touch to it. The metaphor is creative. The poem as whole is witty and daunting. 5 star... (more »)

GreenDayFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
That was a beautiful analysis of my poem! Never thought of it that way, but it definitely is true.
I do love Green Day. Like more than anything. And the Trilogy was pretty epic, loved them. I would have to say my favorite is X-Kid. Totally makes me want to take on the world. :)

ShakingChandeliers said...
Very ture. Write on!

Thank you!!