Train This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By , New York, NY
Does thinking about
if you think about me, count
as thinking of you?

Godinspiresher43This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 27 at 1:41 pm
I will forever love this poem. This is beautiful and amazing. I love this. This is one of the best haiku's i've ever read on here. :)

LunarBirthThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 20, 2013 at 10:12 am
I like it but what does the title symbolize??

KestrelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Okay i just went back and reread it again because i was going to through all my favorites, and again i ask, you, Sir or Madam Anonymous: why is it called Train??? 

I think I had to read this four times before my brain truly appreciated it. I like it, though I don't understand the significance of calling it Train?

Jawsman21 said...
great haiku, it really makes you think

Bennytheman8 said...
This is so good! I think it could flow a little better though.

bradysmith said...
very confusing but makes you think good job

nickisreallycool said...
This messes with my mind, very good!

Bennytheman8 replied...
maybe your just stupid. just kidding! I agree

bmoney22 said...
confusing but makes you think I LIKE IT!!!!!

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Sept. 11, 2011 at 6:03 am
Though it is kinda repetitive, I enjoyed this!!!

silence-is-loud said...
aww so short sweet and clever!!! I ponder this all the time

forgottenpenname This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love it! :)

Rowan O. said...
so so so good! :)

Alia_S._Tan said...
Lots of meaning in this haiku! I luv it since i know how tht feels. Keep it up!

htrae22 said...
nice short ans simple

justsmileanddance said...
yes it does! i love this! it got me confused at first but now i get it and i like it! 

BrittieVee said...
short and simple, but so much meaning :) i love it

KAT.CH said...
simple wordings but presents a beautiful picture in a mind

Melissa H. said...
This is really spectacular!  I didn't know such an idea could fit into 17 syllables.