Will it calm again?

The water Ripples
Its reflection is blemished
It will calm again

A mirror shatters
Its reflectoin is destroyed
It won't calm again

A life changes course
Its reflection confusing
will it calm again?

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:50 am:
WOW that's sublime!.. I love the depth. Amazing Haiku....Maybe check out some of mine?

Marvinn This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 24, 2012 at 11:48 am:
This is so beautiful it applies to so many aspects of life.

KeepLivingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:46 am:
I think I've read this five times now! i keep coming back to it. It's so original! Please write more haikus like this! I just liek reading them :)

BlackClouds1 said...
May 1, 2012 at 7:52 am:
Not a lot said but so much meaning! I loved all of the verses and rhythm. Great Haiku!(:

DinosoarJen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:52 pm:

So few words but so much meaning!

Wow i can totally relate. You're very talented. Maybe you can check out my stuff sometime? I would appreciate it! Keep up the good work!!

TeenInk.com/search.php?smodel=article&s_title=&s_body=&s_screenname=&s_firstname=leanne&s_lastname=b&s_city=&s_state=&s_country=&s_section=&sart_tag=&sart_category0=&sart_screenname=&sart_firstname=&sart_lastname=&sart_city=&s... (more »)

Dia.dreamer said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 9:35 am:
oooooooh LOVE THIS ONE!!!! simple words with the most powerful meaning ever!!! Makes one think a looot... Keep writing! :) (and check out my poems)

youknowwho AQ said...
very good haiku,good use of personification.powerful words.

2goldenR said...
Great imagry and wording. I loved it <3

xelawriter97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 9:29 am:
awww so cute

spiriaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 28, 2010 at 12:13 am:

Beautiful. Deep. Touches my heart.

I really hope it will calm again. :)

the_real_reggie_rocket said...
Oct. 29, 2010 at 8:55 am:
This whole poem had great imagery!! This is probably one of the best haikus I had ever read. At first, it seemed like every other haiku I read on here, but then I reflected on it and tried to understand the real meaning. Great Job. :)

tenth_muse This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

love the mirror imagery. 

check out my work please!!

DiamondsIntheGrass This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 24, 2010 at 8:01 am:
this is really cool. really makes you think. sort of philosophical. i would love it if you could take a look at some of my work. thanks!

1heart said...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 9:08 pm:
Beautiful.....

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 3:17 pm:
Great job - this poem is strong and makes you think about how you look at things, like the water or mirror. Keep it up, and check out my stuff?

xBaByGiRrL22xThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29, 2010 at 4:53 pm:
beautiful. itz so deep. i luv it!

Kathleenmarie said...
May 27, 2010 at 8:04 pm:

Beautiful! I Love It:]

Id like to think we are like the water in your poem. The ripples on top will calm but the rock that made them leaves an impression in the sand underneath.

Ninten1992 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 12, 2010 at 8:07 pm:
Beautifully written!

Patience97 said...
May 7, 2010 at 2:31 pm:

Awww... I sure hope it calms again.

Great poem... really touching, speaks to me, and makes me want to read it again and again.

Think up endless possibilies of what it could me. So many different perspectives could be taken... philosophical, maybe?

~*WoW*~ said...
May 6, 2010 at 1:15 pm:
WOW. I luv this poem:D