Angels This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Everybody knows
Angels cannot fly for long
With broken feathers

dina8This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love the message that was portrayed in only three lines, great poem!

micky3232 said...
i think this is really amazing i love writing haikus myself :) keep writing :)

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:19 pm:
Wonderful, I love it!

KnitsandPurls said...
Wow. That's all I can say. <closes gaping jaw with hand>

Norma-Bernard said...
Hahaha idk u but we both live in moosic! Anywho, this is FANTASTIC! i <3 your work! please check out mine! 5 stars all the way. Keep it up!

baby girl said...
i like that saying

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
A very interesting piece... It's very beautiful although it appears to be so simple. I like the obvious way that this is stated "everybody knows..." I find it strange but creative that you chose to say broken feathers instead of wings.

Inkspired said...
love this. haiku are so difficult. I've done a few but haven't put them on here.
really, though, every word means something. well done!!

Electricity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
lol, lol, i saw my one of my favorite short stories that you wrote on the HOME PAGE!! I'm not sure if they pick ones that are the most popular, but when I saw THE MIRROR under fiction on the HOME PAGE, I was like GASP!! I know this one, i know this one! Over excitement... I guess I really like THE MIRROR because I really relate to it. And, yeah. when I saw how many comments I posted under THE MIRROR, I kinda felt I had too many... so yeah...

SaraB. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow that was really amazing. I try haiku, but it never gets that deep. Really well done. (Thanks for the comment!)

emo.panda101 said...
great job

hcosmob said...
this is so great. amazinggggg

Little2Feet said...
Aw, I love it! My grandmother is always saying stuff like this about angels and heaven. Great job!

this makes me wonder if angels could go to God and get new wings... okok, i'm going to everything you have written and reading it.