The Truth About Haiku's

Haikus are Awesome

But Sometimes They Don't Make Sense

Refridgerator

PianoKeys97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:36 pm:
I don't deny this gave me a good laugh and was worthwhile to read however there seems to be quite a bit of controversy about it... Was it original? It's possible to come up with the same thing as someone else but unlikely. And if you really did copy something you saw once, please, you shouldn't don't do it again. It's not right to trick other people and take advantage of Teen Ink. If you really did like this and wanted to claim it as your own, next time try adding your ow... (more »)

XaviorPink said...
Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:39 pm:
I heard this haiku at a poetry slam. I like it.

Fabgal said...
May 17, 2012 at 9:00 am:
Girl thats Fabulous! ;)

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Guys, this is a completely unoriginal poem. It's not even 'inspired,' it's just completely copied out, which is against TI's mantra. So please, in response to this, don't give plagiarism a good rating, because it definitely doesn't deserve it. I don't 'think' this was copied, I know. Just compose a quick google search, and you'll see how right I am.

Alana11 said...
Definitely the best poem I've ever read. No joke.

tionashaylaRThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
dude, back off this kids writing... if you think he copied it, good for you (: arent you cool for pointing that out! (sarcasm) 

IamtheshyStargirl said...

Ripped off, but funny. I think you could have used the idea, but applied it differently, given it a new twist, in a way that's personal to you. 

Also, haikus are very complex, more so than is readily perceivable to the american eye. 

pinkowlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
haahahah, this is funny. (: made my day

xxcmcxx This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 11, 2010 at 10:18 am:
This is a t-shirt in delia's! You copied it word for word!

IamtheStargirl said...
This is hilarious, but it doesn't count as a haiku, it doesn't have any nature in it.

DragonMaster66.6 replied...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 11:41 am :
AYe! It is fnny, I got a few good chuckles out of it, but it isn't really to be considered a haiku. But good job anyways:)

flyingpinkgiraffes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 19, 2011 at 2:40 pm :

haikus dont need to have nature.

they just need five sylables then seven then five.

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Apr. 19, 2011 at 10:40 pm :
You obviously don't have a Japanese-haiku purist in your household :)

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 8, 2012 at 1:17 pm :
Stargirl your comment literally made me laugh out loud XD

McKenna said...
Jul. 31, 2010 at 4:58 pm:

Copied off someone else but still

RANDOM

TheOcherousRodentia said...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 11:51 pm:
Gasp :O! Will like what I always say "Plagiarisim is the best inspiration" Keep up the good work XD. Love the ending!

BMMSKC said...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 5:51 pm:
REFRIDGERATOR????????? NOPE, DOESN'T MAKE SENCE

*StandardToaster* said...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 9:41 pm:
u so copied this.

Katie T. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2010 at 4:27 pm:
I believe i saw this on a t-shirt quite a few years ago