Burnt

Love is like the sun
You can never get too much
But you might get burnt

Madelyn H. said...
Apr. 8, 2012 at 9:18 am
Loved it! Shrt and sweet, and yet its deep and meaningful!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very cool---kinda reminded me of when Icarus flew too close to the sun too. 

writetrk said...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 12:01 am
I love this, it's so a concise descriptions yet it lacks nothing in depth. Bravo :)

*Sigh* so true~

Harebelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow, this is really meaningful. Great job!

hanging_girl_666This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Absolutely love it. I'm kinda new to the whole haiku poem thing, but so far i enjoy it. i really enjoyed it.  :D

By the way, You can't have a rainbow without rain. I hope you do keep sliding down your rainbow without any splinters !!!!!!!!!!!

Dia.dreamer replied...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:59 am
i'm new to haikus too. but this one was really, really touching and so perfectly described! keep writing more!

Dia.dreamer replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:00 am
Inspired by yours, I started reading more haiku and I wrote one recently - check it out. (and my other poems too)

CRAZYcubanSOLE said...
Short and sweet :) it rocks-keep it up

11MaTa said...

AWWWWWWW I WUVVVV ITTT!!!!!!!but......make it longer (said in a evil wispere)

IDENTIFY said...
Dec. 3, 2010 at 8:36 am
THAT WAS SUCH A INSPIRATIONAL POEMM

Connor S. said...
hey guys... thanks so much for your support. i mainly write when im going through rough times and my life has been pretty smooth lately. poetry means so much to me and when people like it, it makes me feel even better about myself

DragonMaster66.6 replied...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 11:43 am

Well good. Hopefully this smooth road will continue in your life :)

Just remember there was never a good day without a bad one

hallsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
2 words LOVE and IT

LoveKills said...
All the way man. All the way

KrYsTeN said...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:47 am
totallllly true! <3 it!

BMMSKC said...
DITTO...:)...LOVE IT!!!!

Paul13 said...
Mar. 8, 2010 at 11:45 am
Its a good haiku because its all true about love.......

B+Attar56 said...
hey nice haiku. so i tried submitting mine but it says it must be more than a 100 characters how did you get yours to work

sasssgirrrl22 replied...
<3333 this.
i put little symbolz 2a end of mine like
....................