One Giant Maze | Teen Ink

One Giant Maze

By Jones7 PLATINUM, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Jones7 PLATINUM, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

It is the only one who tricks me. I am the only one who gets close to solving the puzzle. One giant maze with winding paths and infinite dead ends like a large school. One who does not seem to have a solution to the trickery but does. One strange object attracted by millions. From the entrance, we can attempt at it, but most people just fail and do not get out until an hour later or by giving up.

The solution is hidden. There are various objects and clues scattered throughout the massive maze. They mess with our magnificent minds and they bring us down to lose our way and take our feet to many dead ends and make us repeat many confusing steps and never quit their baffling. This is how they trick us.

Let one individual forget his path of figuring it out, it would be near impossible to solve like a tough test at which someone did not attempt to study for at all, each dead end with its walls and boundaries shut down. Block, block, block they say when everyone fails a step. They confuse.

When I am desperate to get out and too focused to not get blocked, when I am a tiny person against so many vast passages, then it is I who attempt to do it. When there is nothing left to do but to be the quickest person to solving the puzzle. One who tricks despite a simple concept. One who blocks and does not forget to repeat itself. One who has a final corridor that leads to freedom.