Excluded This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

It's a beautiful thing, to have
friends, especially after
flowers pour from my lungs
along with laughter,

The petals gently sway
to a slow, upbeat song,
ignoring being left out
or the melody sounding wrong

It's lovely to be a garden,
the stems tightly weave
inside my throat,
beautiful, but I can't breathe.

reach4marsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 2:30 pm
This is really beautiful, you have a way with words!

un_namedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 8:43 pm
Thank you so much, I read a few of your pieces and I absolutely love your work.

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 11:40 am
@un_named Great work! You deserve the red check.

today at 8:39 pm
Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!