Mutant Writer This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Carbon black and oils gushing through my veins,
Swirling and slushing around my fingertips,
Small figures brought into the world,
Text designing to flesh,
Ink transforming into blood,
Fed by my eyes’ and skin’s rivers,
God to Adam and Eve,
All contained in my soul stone of a sapphire,
Indeed my daydreaming superpower.

OneSeven-billionth said...
May 5 at 6:51 pm
"God to Adam and Eve"... that's a brilliant phrase

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 8:52 am
@OneSeven-billionth Thank you!

WordsToChangeANationThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 3 at 8:40 pm
This is amazing omg it's really powerful i love your word choice

today at 8:53 am
@WordsToChangeANation Thank you! :)

AinsleyTurnedAlex said...
Apr. 30 at 10:08 am
Awesome this is one of the best ive read!

Apr. 30 at 7:46 pm
@AinsleyTurnedAlex Awwww, thank you! :)

Summer_R_QuinnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28 at 2:59 pm
I agree with Angel.

Apr. 28 at 3:14 pm
@Summer_R_Quinn Thanks Summer! I appreciate the comment a lot.

Angel04This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 27 at 11:27 pm
*applause* Congrats on the check mark! You really deserve it!

Apr. 28 at 3:14 pm
@Angel04 Awwwwww, thanks!