A Poem To My Friends

For always being there; For giving me strength and showing me that you care; For never losing your faith in me; Even when I didn't believe in myself;

For giving me unconditional love; For helping me to see that there truly is a heavenly Father above; For helping me through even my darkest days; For helping me out of this never-ending maze; 

For being the friends, I never had; I want to thank you, guys, for making me everything I am 

RiaReadsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:50 am
Awesome job Angel! Thank you!

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 9:44 pm
@Angel04 Great job Angel! Thank you for the poem, this is one of my favorites! I am sorry to make you feel embarrassed with Malcolm if that is why you weren't on the forum, I will leave you alone. It's just that I am happy for you and I wish you everything in your life. I enjoyed the time with you Angel, and never be proud of being a writer. :) -Wolf

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yesterday at 10:01 pm
@Angel04 If you are trying to stay away from me, I understand.

Angel04This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 1 at 2:27 pm
*laughs* Thx, Allen!

Allen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 1 at 2:21 pm
Aw!!! I feel the love (●♡v♡)

May 1 at 11:33 am
Are you still at the dentist, Malcolm?

May 1 at 11:32 am
Your welcome :)

Malcolm_ChaseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 1 at 11:28 am
Love it Angel! Thank you so much!

May 1 at 8:46 am
Thanks, Summer!

Summer_R_QuinnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 1 at 8:30 am
This is great, Angel!