A Poem To My Friends

March 30, 2018
By Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas
Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas

" Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear" ~ Meg Cabot
" I'd rather be pulling a Chevy, than driving a Ford" ~ Grandpa Orta

For always being there; For giving me strength and showing me that you care; For never losing your faith in me; Even when I didn't believe in myself;

For giving me unconditional love; For helping me to see that there truly is a heavenly Father above; For helping me through even my darkest days; For helping me out of this never-ending maze;

For being the friends, I never had; I want to thank you, guys, for making me everything I am

This poem was inspired by my best friends on Teen Ink. Wolf, Star, Cat, Allen, Summer, and Ria: I love you, guys! And to my new friends Rev and Malcolm: I hope we'll be great friends!

on May. 3 at 7:50 am
RiaReads BRONZE, Deerfield, Wisconsin
Awesome job Angel! Thank you!

on May. 2 at 10:01 pm
WolfWhisperer0911 DIAMOND, Crosby, Texas

"For I command you, be brave and steadfast! For the Lord your God will be with you whenever you go."
-Joshua 1:9

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack."- Unknown

"Never moon a werewolf." -Mike Binder

@Angel04 If you are trying to stay away from me, I understand.

on May. 2 at 9:44 pm
WolfWhisperer0911 DIAMOND, Crosby, Texas

-Joshua 1:9

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack."- Unknown

"Never moon a werewolf." -Mike Binder

@Angel04 Great job Angel! Thank you for the poem, this is one of my favorites! I am sorry to make you feel embarrassed with Malcolm if that is why you weren't on the forum, I will leave you alone. It's just that I am happy for you and I wish you everything in your life. I enjoyed the time with you Angel, and never be proud of being a writer. :) -Wolf

Angel04 SILVER said...
on May. 1 at 2:27 pm
Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas

" I'd rather be pulling a Chevy, than driving a Ford" ~ Grandpa Orta

*laughs* Thx, Allen!

on May. 1 at 2:21 pm
Allen. PLATINUM, Palo Alto, California

[i]No matter how much people try to put you down or make you think other things about yourself, the only person you can trust about who you really are is you[/i] -Crusher-P

Aw!!! I feel the love (●♡v♡)

Angel04 SILVER said...
on May. 1 at 11:33 am
Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas

" I'd rather be pulling a Chevy, than driving a Ford" ~ Grandpa Orta

Are you still at the dentist, Malcolm?

Angel04 SILVER said...
on May. 1 at 11:32 am
Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas

" I'd rather be pulling a Chevy, than driving a Ford" ~ Grandpa Orta

Your welcome :)

on May. 1 at 11:28 am
Malcolm_Chase GOLD, Madison, South Dakota

Not all those who wander are lost
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
- Confucius

Believe you can and you're halfway there
- Theodore Roosevelt

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
- Albert Camus

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- Aristotle

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
- Audrey Hepburn

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
- Helen Keller

Love it Angel! Thank you so much!

Angel04 SILVER said...
on May. 1 at 8:46 am
Angel04 SILVER, Houston, Texas

" I'd rather be pulling a Chevy, than driving a Ford" ~ Grandpa Orta

Thanks, Summer!

on May. 1 at 8:30 am
Summer_R_Quinn PLATINUM, Sioux Falls, South Dakota

If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both.
- Native American proverb

Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light.
- Dylan Thomas