A Collection on Imagery

The ground was fertile, only being watered by sorrow. In a place where soon to be forgotten souls rest. My heart lay captured in the freezing hands of misery. Only then, it was to be consumed by the deep depths of life's embrace. Such endearing love will become everlasting, once having tasted the sickening sweet tears of pleasure. An addiction has begun. For what else can one do, other than know the pains of the past but look forward to mysterious lovers in the future?
/// 1-13-17 ///

Life, is a compassionate illustration. Life, is a cruel illusion. Life, a workshop ready to melt and bend and mold and brake the metallic creatures that sympathize with it.
/// 1-14-17 ///

Like a volcanic eruption, crashes of deafening rumbles break the silence. Pairs of gold streaks illuminated within the darkness. The sky had shed it’s first few tears, to which it then became a flamboyant flow from above. The streets soon filled with it’s mourning sorrows. Late night on looking, eyes watched quietly from their dark shelters as roads became rivers, sweeping away the comfort of yesterday.
/// 1-23-17 ///

Our creator is many things. It has many names and it takes many forms. Using playful crayons, coloring in between the line of the Earth.
/// 1-25-17 ///