School is Difficult

School is difficult

They don’t let you talk, if you don’t get good grades you’ll come home and sulk
School is difficult
Write 8 hours a day and what do you say? I don’t get any more time in my day!
School is difficult
They don’t care ‘bout your emotions just care ‘bout your promotions and grades I say
School is difficult
And now I got to say, how are you today? Because I’m not fine cause school is like a porcupine
With all those grades, and too many A’s they make your mind numb they don’t let you even chew gum
School is difficult.

bo_olsenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 9:17 pm
Okay, so this is my opinion: First, the all bolded text makes it hard to read. Second, I like your poem. It's funny, with the rhyme between "fine" and "porcupine."

JamesStoryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 4:38 pm
Thank you very much for the constructive feedback! I have been writing my novel so didn't have time to reply :D Thanks again!

today at 4:39 pm
This was also the first time I had used TeenInk so I am pretty sure I had no clue what I doing. That is why it was bold but thank you for the tip to not use bold anymore :D

Mag;)This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21 at 1:21 pm
That is true I love the authors comment too! It is powerful!

Feb. 21 at 2:00 pm
@Mag;) Thank you for the feedback!