Mayaa Mariee

I had the life you thought you needed and wanted to be but turns out it was nothing you expected from me. If i'm with you and your with me why chose them over me continuously, there future is dead beat.

Mayaa Mariee Jealousy is one thing but hatred is another, you're mad and you're sad and you're jealous of the life you thought you needed and wanted to be but turns out it was nothing you expected from me.

If you had my position for the past few years i think you’d go away and cry away your fears. Mayaa Mariee i can see that some have become very intimidated by us, yes not one but two as us. I love this person with every piece of me but as i walk everyday i feel like our relationship is going extinct.

A bond that cannot be broken so why keep pulling on our string because once you break it one builds again then you try to relate, whatever you say it wasn't real just fake. Why can't you be happy with the life you have because once i'm gone how will you remember me and not by the name of Mayaa Mariee.

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!