The rainforest | Teen Ink

The rainforest

By OutdoorsMan17 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
OutdoorsMan17 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

Deep in the amazon rainforest is something that is breathtaking and that is the sun.
The sun in the amazon helps every living thing that lives in the rainforest.
When the sun shines down in the rainforest it gives the ability to help plants grow it let's all the animals know that it finally stops raining and it is time to get food and thrive in the great rainforest.

When the sun shines down it helps grow fruit for toucans and right by there side are the beautiful colorful parrots in the skies and way down below are the majestic sound of the great howler monkey hanging in the tree tops feeding on canopy leaves and fruit all because of the sun.

When the sun shines it helps out the cold blooded animals like the strange colorful tree frogs but don't let these colors fool you there for a reason.
When the sun shines down deep below the tree tops is the rare sighting of the great jaguar lurking in the shadows looking for food like deer or monkeys the jaguar also likes to climb up trees to hide until something comes by.

When the sun shines it helps out the all of the plants and trees to give food and shelter to all of the animals in the rainforest because of the sun shining and even when it's raining behind those thick dark stormy clouds you just have to remember the sun's always shining on the other side.

its good