I Am. You Are. This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I am not a genius.

I am not an idiot.

I am not what the people around me say what I am.

I am not the man people believe me to be.

I am better: I am average.

I am me.

You are you.

Be who you know you are.

Don't be what people think you are.

Don't be what people want you to be.

Be Great.

Be you.

I'll be me.

MasonAlceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:30 am
Anyone who wants to have their work proofread, I would gladly read anything that you send me. I love to read and write, and hope to help others find their confidence in writing. If you need a proofreader or editor, I'm your man.

Wesley_350 said...
Feb. 5 at 2:10 pm
I wrote a poem saying something similar I submitted it but apparently, it can take a while. Reply and I'll send it to you if you want to hear it.

MasonAlceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 12:50 pm
I'd love to! Yeah, it takes a long time. Mine usually take about a week or so after I submit it.

Wesley_350 replied...
yesterday at 8:10 pm
It's called 'Some People Say' Some people say You are how you were Raised, I think otherwise, Because if I was how I Was raised, then I’m, Only abandonment and lies. Some people say That your parents influence Who you are, I say Yes they do but only to A certain age That stops when we start Thinking for ourselves. Some people say That people can’t change I say that we can do Anything that we set Our minds to Just think how powerful Your brain is, with a Little bit of trying you’re good... (more »)

today at 10:27 am
Wow. That's really good! Have you submitted anything else? I would love to read them