Love Story

Holding hands tight
Stargazing at night
Picnics with cheese and wine
Kissing his lips is cloud nine
Laughing until we cry
Traveling along the coastside
Years past and we still are fine
Completes my heart and mind
Sometimes brings sorrow and pain inside
On cold nights we sit outside watching the fireflies fly by
Bringing me satisfaction it is so divine
I love you more than all the stars in the sky

WhiteNoiseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 18 at 11:38 pm
Someone gave you the wrong definition of love. Love is not happiness. Love is being hurt by your significant other and always going back, caring for that person even though they may not care about you. Putting their needs before your own. Love and relationships only lead to heartbreak. Dont hurt yourself.

WhiteNoiseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 18 at 11:40 pm
Great poem, btw. i dont know why you crack on yourself, saying you cant write. this made me flashback to her... well, we wont get into that. good job

FluffyPanda427This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 19 at 12:02 am
No talk to me who is this her i'm interested...

Oct. 19 at 12:15 am
I wrote about her. Look for the poem "Her Game"

Oct. 19 at 10:21 am
Omg i read that one its goooddd