I am me

I'm not the most popular girl in school
I'm not the pretty girl that everyone wants to date
I'm not the girl that lives next door with the two-story house
I'm not the girl who has 3 cats
I'm not the girl who changes for a boy to like her
I'm not the girl that has a face caked with make up
I'm not the girl that it is always on her phone
I'm the girl who hangs out with whoever she wants
I'm the girl that looks like everyone else with blonde hair
I'm the girl with the small one-story cozy house
I'm the girl with one cat and one dog
I'm the girl that likes to be herself
I'm the girl that is perfectly fine with the way she looks leaving her blemishes for all to see
I'm the girl that pays attention to the world around me and not to the internet world on a screen
I'm me

WhiteNoiseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 18 at 11:41 pm
I like it :)

FluffyPanda427This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 19 at 12:04 am
Its pretty simple XD

WhiteNoiseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 19 at 12:17 am
Yes, but i see beauty in simplicity. I have a hard time writing things that are simple. When I write, I go all out, whereas sometimes it just takes a simple stanza, whereas I draw it out to four pages. It just depends on the topic honestly

Oct. 19 at 6:16 pm
I'm glad you like it though!