For the Love of Tagata M?d Mirrors | Teen Ink

For the Love of Tagata M?d Mirrors

By BrokenGifts GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky
BrokenGifts GOLD, Louisville, Kentucky

Regular is irregular no matter how you put it.

A Glimpse In The Mirror ... To Make Sure you are Still There ,
So Still You Lay yet I Know you are alive because Of the Pounding Pillow I Lay My Head On Made Up of Your Being ,
But In your Dream Whether You Dream Of Red Roses and Tranquility or Death and Disloyalty your Statue being Next to Me is Bliss .

Your Eyes Don't Tell Enough of your Story because if it Did it would Behold The Broom Skipping and Doves in the Wind in Which Every Single one Of them Would Erode The Tears , The Joy, The Madness and The Mutual Emotion We Have For One another .

When the Night takes Over and No one else is around Your Lavender Rose is there Tucked Tight between The Tulip Farms for Recognition Dislodged in the Beautiful web of The Dissembles and Infidels Whom you've once Measured out Your Soul with .

Abandoned Like the Last Date on the Biggest Palm Tree . But Still You Managed to Persevere. Your Ambition wasn't Low enough to Expel you towards the Ground Nor Was It High Enough to drive you Past The Clouds Of Love and Lust ...

Taken For Granted ... All that you Were To Everyone Was Taken For Granted , And That Simple Glimpse In the Mirror Just To Make Sure you Were Still Here Reassured Me That My Eyes Were Not Deceiving me but they Were Adjusting to Our reality .. Gradually.

Your Eyes Don't Tell Enough Of your Story Because If it Did I Would Only Be Able To See Lavender Roses and Not the Pupils To Your Soul.

My Boyfriend Inspired me to Write this Poem , He is Everything and More .