My Besties

My four besties are all different, but I love them all the same. 

She's in all my classes, music and all. She loves to draw, and even when I tell her it looks good, she doesn't think so. (It does). We spend endless hours video chatting, writing books, and texting. She's pretty, tall, and smart. 

She's in none of my classes, but I met her last year, because she was new. An exotic name, an exotic background. Holland. Scotland. Europe. She's an anime artist, and she doesn't care if it looks good or bad. She is super confident and doesn't care whether or not anyone else likes her or not. She's kind of tall, taller than me, beautiful, and smart.

She's not in my school, but in my karate school. She's deep, dark, and goth. She also draws, but it depends on the person she's drawing for when she's confident or not about it. She's super brave, beautiful, tall, strong, and smart.

He's in two of my classes, sitting near me or next to me. He sometimes can be mentally sad, but it doesn't stop him. He likes his phone, as in YouTube, texting, and games. He's super tall, one of the tallest guys in my grade, cute, and smart.

My besties are the most amazing people ever, and each one is different but equally the same.