Phone Companies | Teen Ink

Phone Companies

Hi welcome to at&t, now see all our varietyStarting with our $40 month plan Here in at&t we appreciate the customers,And the customers appreciate us back
*static*
Now here at Verizion we can start you off with a bundle When you switch over to our service and you’ll enjoy Your new free pho-
*static*
Have you’ve heard of our Data plan reaching over 85% of the U.S.ANow with Sprint you can you use that data all you want all at a Great dea-
*static*
Worried about talking we have Our one of kind assistant Lily from at&t Will gladly help your to choose all our plansYou can even choose our internet with your plans because with Internet like this you must be in the future
*static*
(SAD VOICE) Okay now here at cricket we gladly help you and give you The best deals out there ,no I give up have you’ve realized all phone companies Care about is you choosing their service it doesn’t matter how much you saveBecause at the end of the day your just feeding them more and more untilThey are satisfied but know this they are going to-
*static*
(Kind of Happy voice)boost mobile is going to offer you more but compared to other phone companies we can’t offer much but at least try checking in and see all our offer please we be- no we hope to see you come in thru those doors!
*static*
(MANLY and smooth voice) Oh hey there didn’t see you there heh who am I you askI’m the representative of the best phone company don’t believe listen thenWe sold more than millions of phones you heard that what Verizon sold thousand ha that’s hey you should join us T-Mobile and you’ll be enjoying the world at it’s finest.
*static*
(Convincing voice)Here at metro pcs we can offer over thousand of variet- wait that’s onlySprint okay then check this we offer data over 200 countri- come again we only offer for 126 countries okay then, let’s see about our phones you can buy with bundl- okay then I’m-done withthis!
*static*
Thank you for listening to us and I hope you join us very soon here at at&t as well don’t they to check out our website bye from Lily until next time