A Poem About A | Teen Ink

A Poem About A

By Metalhead36 SILVER, Amherst, Massachusetts
Metalhead36 SILVER, Amherst, Massachusetts

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. - Edgar Allan Poe

All around, asinine arguments and attacks ask and argue and alleviate any audacity apparent and autonomous. Asking to answer all attacks asks anyone to apply absent anomalies and ask for abstract animosity to askew aside. As I allow the absent-minded allies of animalistic autocracy to astonish and abandon all available apprehensible awareness and attract absent-minded automatons, alone I aid the authority of abstract adversity to assimilate the arrogance-driven arsonists of attractive adjectives and acquire alluring alleyways of apprehensive adjectives of admirable adverbs and avenues of animated agendas that annihilate antisocial arrogance and aridity and advance asinine animosity and aloof addlebrains that altercate an authoritative anarchy into an astounding aristocracy of artists, authors, and archons of the arts.

I was challenged to write a poem using one letter of the alphabet. And this is what came out of it.

WolfWhisperer0911 BRONZE, Austin, Texas
Wow, that's a lot of a's that's for sure! Keep up the good work!