Sting This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

You play the game well
sly,
slick,
slithering into the
souls of helpless young girls
just to
sting them with your poison
and leave them aching
sick.
sick venom spreading,
infiltrating red blood,
to pour out in clear form
from her eyes uncontrollably
leave her there forgotten to
sneak up on your
next vulnerable victim
with your beautiful yet
deceiving green eyes
that hide all your dangers

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you dont need advice, you need to do your dance and write more stuff like this. I love how you started it off "you play the game well", very smooth. 5 stars captain.

xBaByGiRrL22xThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow. this is really good. it sets things into a real perspective that im sure many girls can relate. i also kno someone like this. luv it!

Jade-McKaye said...
this is soo good!

ThisGirlRightHere This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i really loved this! it was soo good and shone true to how many girls feel. great job! keep writing.

brainiac said...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 7:10 pm:
It's vivid and a little creepy. Awesome!

KaitlynCronell said...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 9:53 am:
veryy veryy good...i know how you feel...keep up the good work hun

ChasingWildFlowers said...
That was amazing. Very relatable. Keep writing. (:

Rebecca24 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The flow of this piece is so well-paced! Really good job. It reminds me a lot of my short story that was published in Teen Ink, "Green-Grey." Check it out and you'll get the same vibe, I think. I also really like the last bit, "...deceiving green eyes/that hide all your dangers." So beautiful!

lexikeys247 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 18, 2009 at 8:45 pm :
hey! thank you so much for the compliments! ill be sure to check your work out also!

Robsessed said...
The alliteration was nice and each line ended with a finite word, which made it more powerful to me. Seeing as how my user name is Robsessed and you live in Forks, I have to ask if you like the Twilight Saga?

MorningStar15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 26, 2009 at 2:26 am:
loved it

PK4evr This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 4, 2009 at 2:23 pm:
Nice imagry there :). And thanks for your comments on my pimples and life :P

fukuhara said...
Mar. 20, 2009 at 4:30 am:
nice alliteration, i like the flow