Football

Playing football is so much fun

Even though I get hurt protecting the ball

But when the game is finally done

I realize it was worth it all

KevinJamesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29 at 12:49 pm
@CRUZE THIS IS ACTUALLY TERRIBLE A DINO REALLY

CRUZEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 29 at 12:50 pm
Mixtape is delayed, sorry for late notice

KevinJamesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 29 at 12:51 pm
R U SERIOUS I HAD A PARTY READY FIRE TRUCK ON HAND

Mar. 29 at 12:51 pm
Fire truck will definitely be needed. Twas' Lit

Mar. 29 at 12:51 pm
LITTY AGAIN

CRUZEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29 at 12:47 pm
@KevinJames like this? Check out my up and coming mixtape dropping April 9