Mister Y

I feel like a substitute sittin' on the sideline,
Clicking every single finger waiting for the right time,
I feel like a substitute sitting pretty in my prime,
I'm about to play the game 'cause I'm running out of time

Drop your knees to the floor,
Hands to the sky,
Give a round of applause for the great Mister Y
I walked all night long in the dark                                      Just to be standing here

Only to feel like nobody                                                      I'm Mister Y am I here?

And the lights,                                                              They get stronger                                                           The longer that you have to wait,
For the honor, the honor, to be great

I feel like I'm stuck inside a race,                                       Feel like I'm catching up,
Oh, Isaiah what a shame                                                 You didn't make the upper cut!

Feel like I'm stuck inside a race,                                       Feel like I'm catching up,
Oh Isaiah, we're so sorry,                                                But you didn't make the cut.

Drop your knees to the floor,
Hands to the sky,
Give a round of applause                                                    'Cause I'm the great

Mister Y!

I walked all night long                                                        In the dark                                                                   Just to be standing here
Only to feel like nobody                                                    Oh,  Mister Y am I here?

I walked all night long                                                       In the dark                                                                   Just to be standing here
Only to feel like nobody                                                   Tell me, why am I here?

And the lights,                                                             Made me stronger                                                           The longer that I hade to wait,
For the honor, yes the honor, of being great.