Broken

When this first started,
It really didn’t matter,
But when I look into
The mirror I see a face that’s shattered.
Used to be a talkative girl,
But now I don’t chatter.
You wanted my good spirit,
And now you have her.
You broke me,
And now you’re gonna pay for it.
You hurt me,
And you don’t even know it.
I have feelings too,
Even though I might not show them.
I got a story,
And I wrote it in a poem.
I think about you all day,
It hurts me inside.
How would you feel if you were burned alive?
How I feel is betrayed.
You get to go on and have good days.
Time will pass,
But memories will last.
You knew I was fragile like glass.
I’ll never forget all the things that we had.
I saw your true colors and I’m glad.

GagaxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:55 am
OH MY GOD! this is hauntingly beautiful and such a good capture of ur feelings its so gooooood!!

missfloetryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 11:12 am
I appreciate your feedback Gagax!

poetic.eyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 5 at 6:45 am
Favorite of your pieces! Beautifully sad...

poetic.eyesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 5 at 6:47 am
I wanted to tell you what my favorite parts were, but it deleted that part of my comment... ??\ You wanted my good spirit, And now you have her. You broke me, And now you’re gonna pay for it. You hurt me, And you don’t even know it.

Aug. 5 at 6:48 am
Time will pass, / But memories will last. It messed up the formatting, but at least it posted it this time.... :)

Aug. 5 at 5:23 pm
Thank you!