Dear Future Lover,

Dear future lover, I will make you fall in love with me, to the point you don't remember when our love faded.
Dear future lover, I will make you so dependent on me, that I remind you to breath. 
Dear future lover, I will bully you and I'll convince you it's your fault that I act like this.
Dear future lover, I will push all my insecurities on you and make you think that they’re yours.
Dear future lover, I will build a home for us, but will lock you in the basement with no windows or light, then throw away the key. I won’t let you out to you promise me that you love me.
Dear future lover, I’ll make you second guess your loyalties.
Dear future lover, I’ll convince you that everyone around you, is out to hurt you.
Dear future lover, I will isolate you, so that the only thing you see is me.
Dear future lover, I will make you feel like number one one day, than last place the next.
Dear future lover, I will make you chase perfection, even if you can not move.
Dear future lover, I will say you’re weak for crying, even though I was the one who made you cry.
Dear future lover, I’ll whispers all your fears to you and act like I’m the only one who can protect you from them.
Dear future lover, when you try to leave me, I’ll beg to you not to and make empty promises.
Dear future lover, I’m sorry but I hate myself too, even more than you.