Im sorry

I dont understand, I'm trying so hard to understand and be here. You keep shutting down every entry into mind and thought. What happened to the promises and the trust, All down the toilet, in the trash bin gone, moped away with the tears that fell. Im sorry that I made some choices you didn't like , I'm sorry. I'm Sorry, I've cut to deep and hurt deep down, where stitches can't heal. I'm sorry you've been hurt in every single way by myself and others. I'm sorry. Nothing will ever fix itself, if we are by ourselves. Nothing will mend without the help and words that are like medicine from others. I can't be the one to fix,mend, repair and help , If we choose not to do it ourselves first. I love you forever and always. I'm sorry.

ParkerWhiteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 4 at 8:44 am
I HAVE A FRIEND WHO MAKES ME FEEL THIS WAY! MAY I SEND THIS TO HER?

NayiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 11:54 pm
Be my guest thanks for asking :)

ParkerWhiteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:27 pm
think you can we be friends and send each other our poems?? Please ASAP?!!!