As time Flies by

The day crept upon our skin
As each day flew by
We stared at the black dotted sky
One day before
Saying nothing as time went by
In a blur
We hoped
We wished
We prayed
That this day wouldn't come
Yet it did
The world spun
Time slowed
The flowers shriveled
And a tear left
unshed
I said my goodbye
Waiting for a reply
In the open
Night sky

LeisurelySketchesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 28 at 7:48 am
That's a very soulful piece. Keep writing, it will turn out really well.

Air568This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:52 am
Thank You!

Simply.alive said...
Jul. 11 at 12:07 am
Good job. I feel this! What she said. Keep writing.

Jul. 11 at 11:38 am
Thank you so much!

FallenAngel11283This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 10 at 10:26 am
I really love this, good job. Your very talented! Keep writing

Jul. 10 at 10:50 am
Thank you so much!!

DaleJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 9 at 8:30 pm
Great work, keep it up!

Jul. 9 at 10:47 pm
Thanks! Feedback really helps!

--Em--This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 9 at 6:20 pm
I love this. Fantastic work, keep it up!

Jul. 9 at 7:59 pm
Thanks! :)

SilverLiner said...
Jul. 9 at 11:59 am
That, right there, is some lovely writing.

Jul. 9 at 12:21 pm
Thank you so much! Really appreciated the feedback!!!

Dallask7 said...
Jul. 5 at 5:36 pm
i really love this it has such a peaceful tone to me anyway

Jul. 8 at 7:50 pm
Thank you so much!

Ramsey123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 5 at 10:18 am
dude I love it its really good

Jul. 5 at 10:21 am
Thank you! :)